Oversea container shipments are the most optimal service to deliver cargo between long-distance places with no overland connection.
Depending on the routing key parameters' places may change between different types of transport, but the optimal way for mass cargo delivery, including oversized cargo (OOG), from foreign countries, especially those with no common borders with Russia, will always be a sea container.
Comparison of Key Parameters for different type of transport
|Transit Time||1 place||3 place||4 place||2 place|
|Safety||1 place||4 place||3 place||2 place|
|Price||4 place||3 place||1 place||2 place|
WHAT WE OFFER
- Import and export from/to Russia to all countries who has regular sea navigation (main areas: China, Japan, Thailand, India, USA, Europe);
- Domestic railway and road container shipments to/from all main RU ports (St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Nakhodka, Novorossiysk, Kaliningrad);
- Work with leading worldwide sea carriers (it allows us to get the best rates and let us have exact info of each step of delivery of cargo and tracing info);
- DOOR service (we provide door-to-door service including export and import custom formalities – 3PL Logistics);
- Warehousing & Consolidating in China, Europe, Russia and USA (it allows us to reduce the costs of shipments by consolidating the cargoes into lager shipping volumes);
- Cargo insurance at 0.1% of invoice value (additional guarantee of safety of your goods during the shipping)